[Callers] Fwd: a favor email

Ron Blechner contraron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:25:16 PDT 2019

Sent for Sue Songer and Kristen Falk, who aren't on Shared Weight.
You can reply here and I'll make sure they get replies, or you can reach
out directly!

David Kaynor project

With the assistance of others, Sue Songer is compiling a comprehensive book
on David's many and varied contributions to our dance community. The book
will include David’s original tunes, the dances he has choreographed, his
artwork, and stories by and about him. We have a good handle on the music
but are not sure that we have a complete collection of David's dances, many
of which he has not written down. Kristen "Gumby" Falk is assisting with
the dance section of the book. Here is a list of the titles of dances we
have identified thus far. If you have additional dances that David has
choreographed in your collection, would you please either photograph your
cards and/or send the text of the dances to Kristen (krfalk99 at hotmail.com)
and Sue (songer at portcoll.com)?

Thank you in advance for your help on this project! (Request for David
stories will be coming later on although you can send to Sue now if you
like.)

Sue Songer and Kristen Falk