[Callers] Fwd: a favor email

Gregory Frock gregfrock at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:24:14 PDT 2019

Ron,

I have "Haste to the Wedding #2" which I cribbed from the 2016 NEFFA dance
catalog, and is ascribed to David. Also, Sue and Kristen may wish to verify
the provenance of "Marion's Delight". It may be a completely different
dance, but "Marian's Delight" is by Carol Kopp, and the close title
resemblance may mean the dance was incorrectly spelled/attributed by the
folk process.

Regards,

Greg

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 8:25 PM Ron Blechner via Callers <