[Callers] Looking for non-mixer dances for kids (age 4-10)

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Wed May 15 21:00:08 PDT 2019

Thanks Kalia, I think I did write that back in 2014.

I called it Circsplosion, and originally had a two hand turn one way, and
then back the other way; but DSD and then turn seems nice too.

Might have been independently created; but you can blame me for it ;-)
Glad it's been useful for you.

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 11:46 PM Kalia Kliban via Callers <

Luke Donforth
Luke.Donforth at gmail.com <Luke.Donev at gmail.com>