[Callers] Anyone seen this before?

Sandy Lafleur strumma at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 20:05:44 PDT 2019

So asking one of the most asked questions on this list? "Anyone seen this dance before?" It came to me as I was preparing for the Norwich, VT dance and I called it last night. Thanks!
Spring Forward – Impr. contra (doubleprogresssion)

A1:  Neighbor B & S

A2:  Ladies Ch across; Ladies Ch back

B1:  Long Lines F & B; 1s swing (end facing down)
B2:  (with newneighbors) Circle Clockwise 1full hour; Bal. the ring and Spring forward to next
Sandy LafleurPO Box 877Wilton, NH  03086
(603) 654-1245
Since the beginning of man the hours between the coming of night and the coming of sleep have belonged to the tellers of tales and the makers of music.