[Callers] Anyone seen this before?

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Sun Mar 10 20:15:26 PDT 2019

Interesting - just a few moments ago I read a facebook post relating Chart
Guthrie having written a similar theme/title dance, but without any
choreography details other than there being leaps across the set. The post
was from the musician perspective, here's the video of how they chose to
match the motion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zIlJmX9kOE .

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 11:05 PM Sandy Lafleur via Callers <