[Callers] Moves Following Box Circulate

Aahz caller at aahz.ws
Sat Mar 9 19:15:42 PST 2019

On Fri, Mar 08, 2019, Isaac Banner via Callers wrote:

> I've felt like most box circulate dances use the circulate as a buildup
> into a swing with *someone*. Looking at
> http://www.contra.dance/thecallersbox, there are only 12 results for dances
> with a circulate that isn't followed by a swing and 9 of those results
> don't include their choreography (grumble grumble), so I can't actually
> confirm that they belong in the result set.

Square dancing has lots of options, but a lot of those options rely on
eight dancers in the group.  Two options that seem suitable for contra
dance:

* outfacers run

* hinge (to change wave orientation ninety degrees)

No time to construct example choreo, but I can work up something if
people want.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/