[Callers] Moves Following Box Circulate

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 09:39:59 PDT 2019

"Scootback" would be another easy option after a box circulate for contra
dance.  Here is an example:
Balance wave, Those facing in Allemande (L/R), comeback to same wave and
swing (P/N).  Those facing out simply flip and await the swing.

Here is another with two consecutive scootbacks, but a balance can be
inserted between the scootbacks as well.  Balance Wave, Those facing in
allemande outfacers loop.  The new dancers facing in now allemande while
the new outfaces flip.  Both dancers meet for a swing after the second
scootbback.

I wonder if Bob Isaacs has written one yet?

By Callerlab definition Scootbpck is 6 beats/steps, but they are often
danced in four beats/steps when followed by another scootback or a swing.

Rich Sbardella
Stafford, CT

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 11:00 AM Aahz via Callers <