[Callers] Gender Free MWSD

Donna Hunt dhuntdancer at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 07:56:20 PDT 2017

 Well, I'm not a MWSD caller, so I don't know what's involved, so if I used the wrong words to describe it perhaps you can help.

What I know is that the callers know where the dancers are after a figure (by definition of the figure) and then they know what figure to call next to build the dance.  They don't need to "see" where the dancers are in position unless things go wrong...and then our callers ask us to identify our roles and then the callers go about getting us out of the jam.  They are really quite talented.

Donna