[Callers] Gender Free MWSD

Aahz caller at aahz.ws
Sun Oct 8 07:47:00 PDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 06, 2017, Donna Hunt via Callers wrote:

> Our callers are fantastic and I'm sure this isn't easy for them to
> call without visual identifiers, but calling by definition shouldn't
> need that...unless the sets get out of sorts.

Not sure why you think "calling by definition" shouldn't need visual
identifiers.  (I mean, obviously callers manage without identifiers, but
I have no idea what "calling by definition" has to do with that.)  And
yes, I'm an MWSD caller.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/