[Callers] Moving past self-flagellation

Bree Kalb breekalb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 05:11:54 PST 2017

I don’t have any additional suggestions but want to thank Maia for the
original post and appreciate all the replies. I think many of us identify
and it reassures me that I’m not the only one who has had to figure out how
to forgive my errors. I’ve found it especially helpful to notice the
mistakes made by well respected callers and how un-flustered they seem to
be by them.