[Callers] Modern Western Square Dance for Contra Dancers

Jeremy Child via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Mar 19 01:36:25 PDT 2017

Fascinating.  I'm doing something similar at Eastbourne International Folk
Festival (http://eiff.org.uk/new-for-2017/149-jeremytea.html).

I,however, only have 2 1/2 hours in which to take them through the gamut of
the Basic 1, 2 and Mainstream programmes.

Wish me luck!

Jeremy
www.barndancecaller.net

On 18 March 2017 at 19:59, Andy Shore via Callers <