[Callers] contras for modern square dancers

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 19 06:48:47 PDT 2017

Judy,

Dick Leger published an LP of contras written by Roger Whynot.  The LP was
aimed at square dancers and included Flutter Wheel and Sweep 1/4 More.
Perhaps I will be able to find it later and post some dances.

I called contras at the New England Square and Round Dance Convention this
year and the dancers enjoyed contras that I also call at modern contra
dances,  Keep the progressions simple, and keep the swings short.

Peace,
Rich
Stafford, CT

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Judy Greenhill via Callers <