[Callers] has this dance been written?

Jean Gibson-Gorrindo via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jul 11 10:07:22 PDT 2017

Okay forget that first one - how about this:

(as yet untitled) - Becket

A1	(yearning left) LLFB
	Ladies allemande Right 1 1/2

A2	Neighbor B&S

B1	Pass Thru to an Ocean Wave (Ladies in center holding left, Neighbor in Right hand) —> Balance the Wave
	Swing Thru (Neighbor Right 1/2, Gents Left 1/2, Shadow (on slight right diagonal) Allemande Right 1X

B2	Partner B&S

I do see a slight glitch with the Ladies allemanding their Neighbor and then their Shadow by the Right - however there is a pause in between while the Gents allemande left.

Thanks for your feedback!

Jean Gorrindo