[Callers] Etiquette of refusing an offer to dance

Ron Blechner contraron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:33:57 PST 2017

This thread is great!

I just wanted to throw out props to George Marshall who was teaching at the
end of his beginner lessons: accepting and declining and moving on with
dance requests - earlier than I can remember other callers doing it. I've
stolen my schtick directly from him.

Ron Blechner

On Dec 18, 2017 12:09 PM, "Rich Sbardella via Callers" <