[Callers] Grand Square in a contra?

Bob Green via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 6 21:15:57 PDT 2016

I would reiterate Dave's comment. The dance really only has one
challenge...but it is a doozy.. Remembering whether you are a head or a
side on each interrelation of the grand square is a challenge, partly
because you have to recall  2 things...Am I a head or  a side & do I
separate or approach.

Great weekend, thanks Luke!

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 9:46 PM, David Harding via Callers <