[Callers] Including Mobility Challenged Dancers

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:41:03 PDT 2019

Don,
I've been at a party when Jerry Helt called a sit dance, but I could not
find a video link.  Here is the closest I could come.  When I danced it,
the chairs were around the perimeter of the room.
http://blog.d4bp.com/wp/sit-down-dancing/
Good luck with the gig!

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 2:27 PM Don Veino via Callers <