[Callers] Brain Dead - Need Suggestions

Linda S. Mrosko elmerosko at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 07:33:10 PDT 2019

Thanks for all the great suggestions.  I think I'll focus on quickly saying
something like the difference between reels (animated alligators) and jigs
(all the kings horses...) -- waltzes and schottisches.  And 4 potatoes.
Anybody got a good 4 potatoes story?  If any of this giggles any bells, I'd
appreciate your comments.