[Callers] A contact for a fiddler in Modesto trying to meet the musical community

Nick Cuccia cuccia at mosswood-associates.com
Wed May 16 12:28:27 PDT 2018

I live in Merced (about 40 or so miles SE of Modesto), and know folks
who know folks.  Most of the folks I know in this area are more
Bluegrass-oriented than northern.

Modesto is a good 100 or so miles east of SF/Palo Alto/Berkeley, and
about as far from Sacramento.  <info at sactocds.org> may be the best
starting contact for the Sacramento area; folks currently in the bay
area should have better contacts than I do these day.

--Nick