[Callers] Resume examples

Jeanette Mill via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed May 24 18:26:28 PDT 2017

I am putting together a resume/CV with emphasis on my calling and music skills. I would be interested in seeing some models of how this is done, so if anyone is happy to share theirs with me, I would be very grateful
Kind regardsJeanette Jeanette Mill Contra dance caller, musician, workshop facilitatorCanberra, AustraliaPhone: +61 (0)449 686 077 Email: jeanette_mill at yahoo.com.au Skype: jeanette.mill    "The piano - 88 little mistakes waiting to happen"Kate Barnes