[Callers] Favorite Triplet ?

Claire Takemori via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Mar 16 22:51:38 PDT 2016

Hi everyone.  I’m enjoying all the great information that is shared on this list.  Thank you!

I’m wondering if you have a favorite Triplet that would work for a very small but experienced contra dance with just 6 dancers left after the break?  Ideally more dancing together and less casting down/back, etc….

I’ve done Ted’s Triplet #5, and they loved the hey for 6.  I will call Labor of Love by Kathy Anderson (contra corners) next time.
I have the book of Zesty Contras & Give and Take, but not sure how all of the 33 Triplets work or if they are really fun…..

Grateful for your help!

Claire Takemori (Bay Area, CA)