[Callers] Contras for One Nighters

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Mar 5 13:01:31 PST 2016

Kalia,
You make a good point.  My most successful contra for such applications has
been Haste to the Wedding in a proper line.
I have had trouble with the cast at Party Dances.  Do you demonstrate it?
How do you describe it?
I like your suggestion of Washington Quickstep.  I might try it with 1.s
DSD, then 2s DSD instead of R&L Thrus.
Rich

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Kalia Kliban via Callers <