[WebContent] links four - pass it down! a personal introduction

Chris Page chriscpage at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:41:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm Chris Page, a contra caller in San Diego. I have my own website,

http://chrispagecontra.awardspace.us/index.htm

which I used as an exercise to learn html and css from:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/

I've done it with text editors, originally built up on geocities. You
can tell which pages I learned tables, or css, or frames.  When
thinking about my website, I looked at a lot of other web pages that
included dance descriptions -- what they did well, and what they
didn't. I'm usually tinkering with the website -- right now the major
project I've been working on is an index of the trad-dance-callers
listserve.

I've also been tangentially involved in the San Diego contra dance
website on Google Sites:

http://www.sandiegocontra.org/

And I've watched a few contra dance videos on youtube.

-Chris Page
San Diego