[WebContent] let's get started! welcome to webcontent at sharedweight.net !

Jim McKinney stringtet at charter.net
Tue Oct 4 19:33:52 PDT 2011

I'm a fiddle player and former COBOL programmer who maintains our band's website.

I did the first version using Frontpage but when something went wrong with the automated uploading of new pages, I decided to rewrite the whole thing in HTML I could understand.

That worked for a while but when I decided I wanted a new look for the site, I decided to buy a book and do it right. I got HTML with CSS and XHTML by Head First and decided to write it all according to the  HTML Strict standard. I used the W3C Markup Validator to make sure everything was right and the result is our current website
www.GoldenGriffonStringtet.com

Jim