[WebContent] let's get started! welcome to webcontent at sharedweight.net !

Cynthia Phinney online at starleft.org
Tue Oct 4 17:27:25 PDT 2011

Thanks Andy! And welcome.

here is a link to the Farmington (Maine) Contradance page.
www.starleft.org/dance
I've been struggling to keep it up to date since
a) my life got busier and
b) Dreamweaver (the program I have used for years for websites) upgraded and
now depends almost entirely on Cascading Style Sheets - and since I now
maintain only a couple of very simple websites, I haven't had time to figure
out how to use CSS and hence updating is now a pain (for example, I have to
cut and paste to the fonts I want, since I don't know how to use CSS.
Arghhh!)

I'm not looking for a solution to that at this moment - just wanted to post
the link and in doing so, explain the out-of-dateness. But I am hoping that
later this month or sometime next month I'll have a little time to dive into
it and figure out a couple of things so it's easier to keep up to date.

-cynthia