[Organizers] Handouts on contra figures + history?

Mary Anne Eason maeason at gmail.com
Fri May 17 03:57:03 PDT 2019

Here's a website with dance move descriptions. Perhaps you can combine them
withe the drawings from Marie-Michele. It is hard to describe the moves in
just a very few words, I think, so you might need a large flyer or small
type! 😊

https://sites.google.com/site/contradancesbypaulballiet/home/figures

Mary Anne