[Organizers] Handouts on contra figures + history?

Marie-Michèle Fournier mariemichele.fournier at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:38:20 PDT 2019

We've got the attached file that was done to explain the figures to people
who don't understand English very well, but as you'll see, it's in French
and hand-written, so I don't know if it will be useful for you! It's also
several years old and I have not taken the time to update it with our
current terminology unfortunately.
Marie-Michèle
ContraMontreal