[Organizers] CDSS youth involvement web chat + a promo work party inviting youth???

Greenleaf laleaf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:18:19 PST 2019

I held a “clean up the Scout House” party a while (long while) back, and brought watermelon as a hot day reward.  The Scout House didn’t really need us to do it, but as a board member I insisted, because it was a way for people to gain some ownership of the building. Turns out there was plenty to clean up.

I created a task list and then made sure I picked younger folks to be captains of those tasks.  It was great, and I got to know some more people in my community.

Lisa