[Organizers] CDSS youth involvement web chat + a promo work party inviting youth???

Chrissy Fowler ktaadn_me at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:55:53 PST 2019

I think a promotion tasks "work party" is a great idea.  Wow. Love it.

Chrissy Fowler
Belfast, ME

** ** **

Dance Calling | Transcription | Belfast Flying Shoes

chrissyfowler.com<http://www.chrissyfowler.com> | westbranchwords.com<http://www.westbranchwords.com> | belfastflyingshoes.org/blog<http://www.belfastflyingshoes.org/blog>
<http://www.chrissyfowler.com>

(207) 338-0979