[Organizers] Setting Up Accounts in Quickbooks

Rich Dempsey via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat May 6 09:38:47 PDT 2017

Following a pointer from the minutes of the second *Puttin'* *on the
Dance* conference,
we have registered with TechSoup and are about to take advantage of their
discount pricing for Quickbooks. We will be configuring it to support
financial reporting for two weekly dance series and two special events with
more complex expenses than the weekly series. In addition, we'll want to
ensure it will easily report categories for IRS Form 990 filings which will
also go to CDSS as needed to continue under their group not-for-profit
status.

Can anyone provide advice, tips, and/or pointers to good information that
will help us set up Quickbooks right the first time? (or at least closer to
"right" than we might have done naively.  :-) )

Thanks!
Rich Dempsey
Country Dancers of Rochester