[Organizers] Seeking one more caller for Feb 2016 contra tour of New Zealand

Rob Lindauer via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Oct 24 08:36:41 PDT 2015

I had posted the notice below previously here in the Organizers' list.
Could I ask anyone here who's also a resident of a callers' list to
repost this info on the callers' list?  We're still short one caller for
the New Zealand trip.  Thanks, Rob Lindauer

I'm one of the dancers / musicians on the Allemande Joy 2016 contra
dance tour of the south island of New Zealand.  Julie Anspach
(2016nzcontra at gmail.com) is organizing the tour.  The last such tour was
in 2012.

The group will spend the entire month of Feb 2016 in New Zealand, taking
a tour bus from the north to the south end of the south island, dancing
about every other night in community centers, visiting local sites
during the days, and staying in hostels.  It's not a paid gig - we're
all paying our own way - cost including air transport from LA is about
$4200 per person.

We're still short one person who can call.

If you are a caller and are interested in joining the trip, please
contact Julie asap for more info.  Or, if you know someone who might be
interested, please pass this note along to him/her.

Trip info is also posted on Facebook, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AllemandeJoy/ .

Thanks, Rob L

--
Rob Lindauer