[Organizers] "Notice of Nonrenewal" of group's general liability insurance

Rob Lindauer via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Oct 2 07:26:06 PDT 2015

My thanks to all who offered advice / experience on insurance.

We've ended up submitting an application for insurance thru CDSS, which
seemed the most straightforward solution since we're a CDSS affiliate.
I presume / hope there will be no issue getting approved.

(IIRC, we were insured thru CDSS long ago, but we went elsewhere - 10-15
years ago? - when CDSS for a time stopped their insurance program.)

Thanks again, RL

--
Rob Lindauer