[Organizers] "Notice of Nonrenewal" of group's general liability insurance

Don Veino via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Oct 2 07:15:12 PDT 2015

Sorry to hear you've had a tough time with NFO.

FWIW, I've experienced the opposite, with quick response and effective
support even after their insurance chair passed away unexpectedly and they
had to find a new volunteer (they do appear to be single threaded in this
space as a small organization).

I have a personal membership as a caller and we have one for our weekly
dance series and both have had new policy coverage certificates sent out in
a timely manner annually.

Not to dispute your experience, just to share another data point.

-Don