[Organizers] Conveying info re etiquette

John W Gintell via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Dec 7 13:42:50 PST 2015

I like the poster, but it has a lot of words and it is likely that not many people will read it.

The BIDA (Boston Intergenerational Dance Advocates) dance has a bunch of posters each with a few words on them. And they are scattered around the hall.

   http://www.jefftk.com/p/bida-signs

The JP Gender Free Contra Dancers has a similar set and we post them in the hall. I don’t have a copy of them.

	John