[Organizers] Conveying info re etiquette

Peter Clark via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Dec 7 14:08:07 PST 2015

I think it would be worth it to print some copies of the poster in
full-color on 8.5x11 paper to put on the flyer table so people can
pick it up and read it over rather than standing in one spot to read
it hanging on the wall.

In my experience, words and pictures of any kind only make as much
impact as they can achieve buy-in.  E.g., not too long ago, I saw an
organizer being pointed to a document published by his own group in
response to a question about how to address certain problems his
community was experiencing.

The visuals in the poster covering a number of situations might make
more an impact for some of the points.  Also, it might be kind of
awkward to have a standalone BIDA-style sign on the wall that says
"Apologize if you unintentionally graze someone's private areas"