[Callers] Dance Organiser - Gender-free

Colin Hume colin at colinhume.com
Thu May 9 03:34:55 PDT 2019

I'm calling the Boston Gender-free dance on 11th June, and in preparation for this I've updated my Dance Organiser program so that
when you display the dance instructions full-screen you have the option of converting "man" to "lark" and "lady" or "woman" to
"raven", etc.

You can download the latest version and try it out free of charge:
http://colinhume.com/download

There may be one or two quirks - I noticed that the dance title "Les Manches Vertes" was displayed as "Les Larkches Vertes" but I
can live with that!  If you find more serious problems please let me know.

Colin Hume