[Callers] Who’s in the middle?

Alexandra Deis-Lauby adeislauby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:17:58 PST 2019

Thanks! I want more dances in my box that familiarize folks with dancing with all the people even if they aren’t expecting it, but to have that built into the dance.  So this is for dance communities that don’t have a lot of swapping and aren’t as skilled overall. So on the simpler side (but not boring).

So things like roger Diggle’s who’s in the middle or simple right handed gents chain dances that get folks to do things outside their “normal”, but are still pretty easy so they experience success with it.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

The harder ones are god too though, just for a slightly different purpose.

Sent from my iPhone