[Callers] Who’s in the middle?

Jerome Grisanti jerome.grisanti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:12:16 PST 2019

Alexandra,

>From the subject line of your note I'm guessing you're familiar with Roger
Diggle's Two Whos in the Middle, but I'm sending it offline in case you're
not.

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:27 AM Alexandra Deis-Lauby via Callers <