[Callers] How would you teach this? What would you call it?

Angela DeCarlis aedecarlis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:52:19 PST 2019

I would probably get everyone into their final positions first before
teaching the move, so's that everyone knows where they'll end up.

After that the language would look something like, "Star Right all the way
around. With your partner and without hands, slide out and away from the
center of the set in the direction that feels comfortable moving out of
that star. Ones move up through the center. Twos and Threes, slide back
into the set into the positions we previewed earlier."

It would be slightly easier to teach if it weren't proper! Then you could
specify who's leading whom for those slides.

I like this move and would like to see a version of it in a duple improper
choreography, please! Sans the folks moving through the center,
unfortunately.

Angela

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019, 5:15 PM QuiAnn2 via Callers <