[Callers] New(?) dance, transitions?

Gregory Frock gregfrock at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 07:50:10 PST 2019

Hi Luke,

I think this is a great accessible dance. Flow is fine, and I actually feel
that getting too much "rightward" muscle memory is not a good thing.
Symmetry is better for our bodies in the long run. So FWIW, thumbs up for
me. And I will try it out at one of my next two gigs 3/8 or 3/13.

Regards,

Greg

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 10:00 AM Luke Donforth via Callers <