[Callers] Mad Robin + Lady/Raven combos

Jim Hemphill arcadian35 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:56:10 PDT 2019

*Mad about You  * improper   by Jim Hemphill

A1 Mad robin (clockwise)
     Ladies pass left 1/2 hey, gents ricochet
A2 Partner Gypsy and swing
B1 Gents Pass left, 1/2 hey, Ladies ricochet
     Neighbor swing
B2Right Left thru
     Mad robin (counterclockwise)

The progression occurs at the end of B2.  Ladies will be moving forward and
to their right and gents back and to the left as they complete the mad
robin.  Have dancers continue moving in this same direction to flow right
into the clockwise mad robin with next neighbors.

Written for my lovely wife Mariah on our 22nd anniversary.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 1:38 PM Don Veino via Callers <