[Callers] Mad Robin + Lady/Raven combos

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Wed Jul 17 11:38:32 PDT 2019

Two that immediately come to mind...

-Don

By left hand:

*For All, There Exists, Such That - Becket - Nicholas Rockstroh*
A1 (left diag.) Circle Left 3/4x, NBR Dosido/Mad Robin 1+1/4x

A2 LDY/RVN Allemande Left 1+1/2x, PNR Star Promenade, BFWhirl

B1 GNT/LRK by RH Revolving Door w/PNR (drop LDY/RVN 1/2 way), NBR Swing

B2 Give & Take to LDY/RVN, PNR Swing

By right:

*RUTH’S (FOR) REEL – (Progressed) DI – DON VEINO 20161113*

A1
LLFB
Mad Robin, Ladies through center first/CCW (so looking at P across)

A2
LDY/RVN Chain
Mad Robin, LDY/RVN through center first/CCW (so looking at N across)
(look away from P to Shadow)

B1
RT Shldr w/Shadow
Partner Swing

B2
Circle Left 3/4, Pass Through Up/Down
Swing (new) Neighbor

End effects: never really out, shadow needs you in B1 before crossing over.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 1:31 PM Ron Blechner via Callers <