[Callers] Contra Corners Dance

Erik Hoffman erik at erikhoffman.com
Thu Jul 11 13:25:13 PDT 2019

Strangely enough, I forgot about Wallpole Dollhouse. Thanks, Jim for reminding me of it.

It can, of course, be a contra line or a Sicilian circle.

Melanie's dance is a little simpler, better to use on newish dancers.

I like them both, and, they are more forgiving--as a progressive dance--than any of the others mentioned so far.

~Erik Hoffman