[Callers] Contra Corners Dance

Mary Keith Eustis keustis06 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:39:23 PDT 2019

I like "Down by the Riverside" too.  Usually suggest that the most
experienced dancer in each threesome start in the middle to demo and they
alternate, deciding who's next while in the basket swing.  Works great in a
mixed crowd or with beginners, lots of laughter and easily pick up on who's
your corner.

Keith

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:56 PM jim saxe via Callers <