[Callers] Two Face Three Dance Inquiry

Erik Hoffman erik at erikhoffman.com
Sun Jul 7 23:01:19 PDT 2019

I believe this—Jack Turn Back—is actually called The Cottontail Rag, by Steve Schnur (sp?)

Sandy Bradley said, of the basket, “No matter how spaghetti armed you get, when I say, ‘break that basket, left hand star,’ forget about it!”

It works with 7 people and 9 people, too. If there are different sizes, the timing gets off.

As far as “easy” or “hard” I often call this for beginnerish people, especially if there’s only a few people and I want all to dance. The mistakes on the way to an “aha!” moment can be priceless.

~Erik Hoffman
   Oakland, CA