[Callers] joke, and a request

Chris Page chriscpage at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:50:05 PDT 2018

I've written a few triple minors. The best are probably TLC Tempest and
Whirlpool.

http://chrispagecontra.awardspace.us/dances/index.htm#whirlpool
http://chrispagecontra.awardspace.us/dances/dlist2.htm#tlc-tempest

Both have very low piece count, and can be done in a regular evening.

Beyond that, I'd recommend "Good Times" by Al Olson, replacing the B2 with
(new) lines of three forward and back, ones swing.

-Chris Page
San Diego

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 8:34 PM Judy Greenhill via Callers <