[Callers] My First Triple Minor

John Sweeney john at modernjive.com
Mon Sep 24 15:48:51 PDT 2018

Hi Judy,

              I like Alamo Triad from Give-and-Take.

              Hands Six from the top. #1s Improper, #2s and #3s Becket, now
hold hands in a circle of six - #1s keep your backs to the band.

              It is Double Progression, so you don't spend so long out at
the end.  It has a swing.  The #2s and #3s keep switching sides, but do the
same movements so there is less confusion.  They are all standard contra
moves.

              You just need to really make sure that they understand that
only one of the two couples out at the top can become the next #1s!

              It may help them to start understanding some of the concepts.

            Happy dancing,

                   John

John Sweeney, Dancer, England   john at modernjive.com 01233 625 362 & 07802
940 574