[Callers] Transgressions

Bob Isaacs isaacsbob at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:06:18 PDT 2018

Will's Out of Bounds is a fun idea that has two versions.  One is

A1.      8          Slide L and circle L ¾

            8          Neighbor swing

A2.      8          Ladies chain to partner

            8          Square through three and face out

B1.      8          Long lines forward and back                                                  (1)

            8          Between sets star L ¾

B2.      6          Ladies allemande R

            10        Partner swing

The other is to replace the B1 with a hey (LR, NL, GR, PL) between sets.  The F&B gives couples a chance to realign for the star, while the hey will produce heys of 2, 4, 6, and other forms of chaos.  Teaching tip; those ladies who allemande in B2 are the same ones who chained in A2, which helps clean up any unwanted confusion.  This is also best with many short sets - that minimizes the time those at the far sides face no one - Bob