[Callers] Transgressions

Jerome Grisanti jerome.grisanti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:28:27 PDT 2018

In the English repertoire, in Freeford Gardens and really most any dance
that has people leading out to the side of the set there is the opportunity
to loop around folks in the next set. Similarly, in progressive squares
such as grapevine twist when I'm in the couple that's last in a figure,
I'll invite my partner to momentarily join another set at the end of the
line so we're in action somewhere. All these are examples of ad lib
choreography, rather than something intended by the author, except in the
larger sense that the author intended dancers to play and have fun.

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 3:05 PM Tepfer, Seth via Callers <