[Callers] Politically Correct?

Alexandra Deis-Lauby adeislauby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:56:05 PDT 2018

Often people don’t speak up. It doesn’t mean they like the language. There aren’t very many dances that actively solicit feedback and even the ones that do don’t get it all the time. There are often callers or phrases that bother me. I very occasionally  tell the callers if they are friends of mine or the organizers if I know them. Otherwise, I just avoid those dances and callers.

Sent from my iPhone