[Callers] Programming a Dance

Mary Collins nativedae at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:18:10 PDT 2018

I should addend my previous response to say I approach a dance preparation
as I do a horse show. That's  how my mind works. There is a plan and steps
to it.

Mary

On Mar 13, 2018 6:15 PM, "Mary Collins" <nativedae at gmail.com> wrote:

I usually start thinking about the program as soon as I book. Then as far
out as two weeks I pull and practice dances, determine suitable music,
refine a day or two before and then once at the dance change the whole
program. Lol.  Not really but once I get there I end up changing order or
some dances. I've been pulling my similar yet substituting dances itn
advance lately too.

On Mar 13, 2018 6:04 PM, "Bob Peterson via Callers" <